Our summer hours are 7am to 5pm, Monday - Thursday starting June 6- July 27.
If you need to make partial payments, be placed on a homestead payment plan, or to set up quarterly payments for over 65 or disabled persons, please contact us at 281-357-3100 option 1.
Nuestro horario de verano es de 7am a 5pm, delunes a jueves a partir del 6 del junio al 27 de julio.
Si necesita realizar pagos parciales, ser colocado en un plan de pago de vivienda (homestead) o establecer pagos trimestrales para personas mayores de 65 años o discapacitadas, comuníquese con nosotros al 281-357-3100 opción 1.
Tax Foreclosure Sales
- Tax foreclosure sales are conducted by the Sheriff or Constable of the county where the property is located. These sales are held on the first Tuesday of the month between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. at a place designated by the commissioner's court.
- All sales are without warranty of any kind. Purchasers receive a Sheriff or Constable's deed that is without warranty. Bidders should satisfy themselves concerning title and location of the property and improvements on the property including any encroachments prior to bidding. Neither our firm nor our clients can guarantee the title to any property. The tax sale is an "as is," "where is," and "buyer beware" sale. If you have any questions about specific liens or ownership of the property, you may research the title yourself or through a title company. The judgments in these cases list the parties included in the tax suit.
- Taxes may be due beyond what is listed in the minimum bid amounts and must be paid independently of the bid amount.
- As required by the Texas Property Tax Code Section 34.011, IF ADOPTED IN THE COUNTY WHERE THE SALE IS BEING HELD, a bidder must register with the County Tax Assessor-Collector in order to participate in the tax sale of delinquent real properties. This registration must be renewed annually. Contact the officer conducting the sale for more information about this requirement.
- For more information regarding any sale listed, please contact the PBFCM Houston office at (713) 862‐1860 or email@example.com.
A list of Tax Foreclosed properties can be found at the link below and then select Harris County PCT 4 for Tomball ISD properties.https://www.pbfcm.com/taxsale.html Tax Resale Properties
The following properties were obtained as a result of no-bid being received at the original sheriff’s auction. After receiving no bids at the original sheriff’s auction, the property is struck off to the taxing jurisdiction that requested the Order of Sale and then jointly owned by all of the taxing jurisdictions that participated in the tax suit. The properties are then reoffered for sale as tax resale property.
A list of Tax Resale properties can be found at the link below and then select Harris County then Tomball ISD.https://www.pbfcm.com/taxresale.html
For more information regarding the process of bidding on Tax Resale properties, please contact the PBFCM Houston office at (713) 862‐1860 or firstname.lastname@example.org.